šŸŒ» Lovelace UI ā€¢ Minimalist

hello may I ask how you ensured that eg the media gets color when it is on with me want those who do not do this? And how did you do that for the temperature? thanks in advance

I havenā€™t used the media_player entity, instead ive used a smart socket for the tv. and the below in the label for each room card.

label: '[[[ return["šŸŒ”ļø"] + states["sensor.lroom_bme280_temperature"].state +"Ā°C  šŸ’§"+states["sensor.lroom_bme280_humidity"].state + "%"]]]'
1 Like

how did you do this then? from the media & thanks for the temperature

@liuk4friends Am I able to create my own colors if i duplicate one and change the code? Is there an example anywhere how to change it exactly?

how is it possible to show the humidity also besides the temperature?

That is just a sonoff basic that controls the main power of the TV.

Here you go

1 Like

sorry for the bad question, but where should I add this?

- type: 'custom:button-card'
                template:
                  - card_room
                  - blue_no_state
                name: Room1
                entity: sensor.1
                icon: mdi:bed-king-outline
                tap_action:
                  action: navigate
                  navigation_path: '/ui-lovelace-minimalist/1'
                variables:
                  label_use_temperature: true
                  label_use_brightness: false

after entity?

yes ā€¦ and before tap_action ā€¦

1 Like

I canā€™t answer your question. I created some custom_card to do some tests but I didnā€™t dare to change anything in the basic configuration

Is anyone having issues with Light Card with slider, or even custom cards with sliders not loading on the first instance. The cards/elements that use that template just show blank. If you reload the page it seems to show once Iā€™m presuming itā€™s cached.

Anyone else having issues with the ā€˜Welcome Scenesā€™ card?
Specifically with the pills not showing up? With both auto-entities & manual.

Even the example yaml on install gives the following:

Did you create the input_boolean in your config as said in the documentation? Thereā€™s some notes with requirements mentioned there.

I did, yeah.
It expands/collapses, as expected (i.e. the ā€œScenesā€ text shows/hides)

I have this issue, too. Wonder if others donā€™t have this. You can add following lines to the name block on line 97 in the yaml-file. Then just reload the lovelace minimalist resources.

- margin-left: "36px"
- margin-top: "3px"
1 Like

Simply open the yaml file of the pollen card and use card_generic instead of card_generic_swap. Donā€™t forget to trigger the lovelace minimalist service in the settings and then reload your page.

Does anyone have any idea why the buttons overlap?
It occurs on every page, but only when I set the theme inside my user-settings to ā€œbackend-selectedā€. If I use ā€œminimalist-mobileā€ instead of ā€œbackend-selectedā€, for example, it does not occur.

title: "Home"
path: "home"
icon: "mdi:home"
theme: "minimalist-mobile"
background: "var(--background-image)"

11 Likes

hello i have a question how did you add the battery status of next to the people ?

3 Likes

hi @ben93,

do you mind sharing your code?
Iā€™m interested in battery value too (inside person card) and Pollen card is very niceā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m interested too in the battery percentage within the personā€™s card. Can you please share the code.