Lovelace: Upcoming Media Card

Found the issue, should be fixed in latest release

1 Like

I just updated to the latest code, am seeing the following error in the console (currently only using Radarr/Sonarr):

[frontend.js.latest.201811033] http://10.0.1.8:8123/local/custom-lovelace/upcoming-media-card/upcoming-media-card.js:247:40 TypeError
: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'json[count][key]')     

Uncaught TypeError: cannot read property 'airdate' of undefined

Are the components working? What are they reporting?

Troubleshooting Guide

Working fine now!

1 Like

Im getting this error “upcoming-media-card.js:16:39 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘state’ of undefined”
this is on my Plex card, my Sonarr card is working fine, anybody knows what’s wrong? In dev-states I can see the sensor with the right information. Also downloads the images, but it breaks my Lovelace UI.

Anyone?

What’s your ui-lovelace.yaml code for the card look like?

Tried a few different the latest is:

- type: custom:upcoming-media-card
      entity: sensor.plex_recently_added
      title: Recently Downloaded

That looks fine. What’s a sample of your sensor data from the sensor look like? Feel free to PM it to me if you prefer.

I pm’d you. I think…

Everything looks good there too. Could try clearing your cache, reinstalling the card, or bumping the version number of the card in the resource section of ui-lovelace.yaml.

Just d/l a movie and no flag showing… its a day before the due date.

Sometimes it takes a bit for Radarr and Sonarr to update. If their API doesn’t report it as downloaded, then neither will the card.

hmm… It normally picks up sonarr instantly. If I check it flag: false shows but radarr says downloaded - what is the refresh interval?

1 Like

Ah, no. I think I see the issue. Not exactly an easy fix, but it will be soon.

1 Like

Actually wasn’t as bad as I thought. All should be in working order now.

Updated sonarr, radarr, and plex components to address the issue with notification flag not updating.

Thanks @DavidFW1960!

Sweet. Not seeing in the updater just yet…

I think the updater refreshes every 10 min. Should be there now-ish

got it and it’s fixed. Sonarr was fine before - only radarr…

Plex had the same issue and I had minor changes in sonarr so I just updated them all

1 Like

Plex_Recently_Added Update:

Thanks to @tmcarr the download image directory is now able to be configured using img_dir in config.