Lovelace yaml help: tab-redirect-card and delay to change to another view

I need a bit of help with some lovelace yaml code. I’m a bit green to yaml. I have a HACS lovelace card, tab-redirect-card. This changes the lovelace view (tab) to tab 3 when triggered by motion on one of my cams. That works fine. However, I would like to revert to tab 0 after 45 seconds or so. I tried a few things, but that didn’t work for me. How do I accomplish that? Current yaml for the card:

type: custom:tab-redirect-card
redirect:
  - user: Tablet
    entity_id: binary_sensor.cam4ptz_person
    entity_state: 'on'
    redirect_to_tab_index: 3

Thanks

Just for others that might search and find this, I got this working. The first tab, the tab I want as primary display, I used the tab-rediect yaml from the original post. I then created a boolean helper. That helps is the trigger for the tab-redirect card on the 3rd, cam, tab. When the cam is triggered I have an automation that sets that helper to on. Then a timer starts. When the timer ends the helper is returned to 0. Order of events: Tablet is on tab 1 → Cameras detect motion, send mqtt message → Tablet changes to tab 3 (with the cameras), helper is set to on, timer starts → timer expires, helper is set to off, tab-redirect card on tab 3 redirects to tab 1.

tab-redirect card on tab 3

type: custom:tab-redirect-card
redirect:
  - user: Tablet
    entity_id: input_boolean.anycammotion
    entity_state: 'off'
    redirect_to_tab_index: 0