🪫 Low Battery Notifications & Actions

can you allow hidden entities to be ignored please, see below screenshots I am using Battery Notes (GitHub - andrew-codechimp/HA-Battery-Notes: A Home Assistant integration to provide battery notes of devices) which allows you to track when batteries where changed etc, but it uses it own Battery+ entity, and allow you to hide the original entity.

But when using this integration your blueprint finds both battery entities and show them both in the messages.

@andyblac

Thanks for your suggestion, I will put it on the list.

Blacky :smiley:

1 Like

Great blueprint! Didn’t find if it is possible to add sensor location to the low battery message

@romka1977

Welcome to the community.

You would have to do this in the custom actions. I will put it on the list of feature requests.

Blacky :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, great blueprint ! :slight_smile: I wonder if it’s possible to optionally integrate z2m “not ‘last seen’ since e.g. 24 hours” feature how it’s reported here:

{% set result = namespace(sensors=[]) %}
{% for state in states.sensor | rejectattr('attributes.device_class', 'undefined') | selectattr('attributes.device_class', '==', 'timestamp') %}
    {% if 'last_seen' in state.entity_id and (states(state.entity_id) == 'unavailable' or ((as_timestamp(now()) - as_timestamp(states(state.entity_id))) > ((24 | int) * 60 * 60))) %}
        {% set result.sensors = result.sensors + [state.name | regex_replace(find=' last seen', replace='') ~ ' (' ~ relative_time(strptime(states(state.entity_id), '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S%z', 'unavailable')) ~ ')'] %}
    {% endif %}
{% endfor %}
{{ result.sensors | join('\n') | truncate(254, True) }}