Lutron Aurora and Binding

Hello all. So I just setup my Sonoff ZBDONGLE-P using ZHA and added 2 of my Hue lights to it, as well as a Lutron Aurora. I created a Zigbee group of the 2 bulbs, and then was able to create an automation for the Aurora to control the group. Now I want to switch it up and bind the Aurora to the bulb group so it will work even if the HA server is down (I’d worry less if HAHA had become a real thing, but a single node controlling the lights isn’t a great place to be).

I’ve gone into Manage Zigbee device for the Aurora on the devices page, Bindings tab, selected the group I created, selected all the items in the box below it, and clicked Bind Group, but then it just spins, and clicking the Aurora to wake it up doesn’t seem to help at all.

Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone gotten it to bind to a group?

@sullencat DId you ever figure anything out with this? I just installed an aurora dimmer and tried to bind to a zigbee group assuming it would work, but nothing.

No, I was never able to get it to work. :frowning: Thankfully I haven’t had the rPi running HA crash, so it hasn’t proved to be an issue yet.