Lutron getting intermittent asyncio errors and slow or failed to respond

For the past several months my Lutron integration has been acting buggy, intermittently taking a long time or failing to respond to commands. It would occur randomly and I would notice it about one a day. Each time it would throw two to three errors, examples of the most recent log below. I have removed and reinstalled the integration, did a fresh install of home assistant from a back up and a completely fresh installation of home assistant. I also tried disabling some of my routers security thinking it may be causing the errors. None of these resolved the problems.

Not sure what to try next, any ideas?

Logger: homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection
Source: components/websocket_api/commands.py:238
Integration: Home Assistant WebSocket API (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 7:02:49 AM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 7:02:49 AM

[547141636672]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/pylutron_caseta/smartbridge.py", line 254, in _request
    response = await self._leap.request(communique_type, url, body)
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/pylutron_caseta/leap.py", line 71, in request
    return await future
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^
asyncio.exceptions.CancelledError

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py", line 238, in handle_call_service
    response = await hass.services.async_call(
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 2067, in async_call
    response_data = await coro
                    ^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 2104, in _execute_service
    return await target(service_call)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py", line 272, in handle_service
    return await service.entity_service_call(
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 878, in entity_service_call
    single_response = await _handle_entity_call(
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 948, in _handle_entity_call
    result = await task
             ^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/lutron_caseta/switch.py", line 60, in async_turn_off
    await self._smartbridge.turn_off(self.device_id)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/pylutron_caseta/smartbridge.py", line 444, in turn_off
    await self.set_value(device_id, 0, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/pylutron_caseta/smartbridge.py", line 343, in set_value
    await self._request(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/pylutron_caseta/smartbridge.py", line 253, in _request
    async with asyncio_timeout(REQUEST_TIMEOUT):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/asyncio/timeouts.py", line 111, in __aexit__
    raise TimeoutError from exc_val
TimeoutError
Logger: pylutron_caseta.leap
Source: runner.py:188
First occurred: 5:46:16 AM (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 7:02:51 AM

Was not expecting message with tag 939b5db1-d1cb-4be9-af07-2280d4d64aa8: {'CommuniqueType': 'CreateResponse', 'Header': {'MessageBodyType': 'OneZoneStatus', 'StatusCode': '201 Created', 'Url': '/zone/14/commandprocessor'}, 'Body': {'ZoneStatus': {'href': '/zone/14/status', 'Level': 100, 'SwitchedLevel': 'On', 'Zone': {'href': '/zone/14'}, 'StatusAccuracy': 'Good', 'Availability': 'Available'}}}
Was not expecting message with tag b8762f6a-255b-42c4-ab53-a1f22078cf38: {'CommuniqueType': 'CreateResponse', 'Header': {'MessageBodyType': 'OneZoneStatus', 'StatusCode': '201 Created', 'Url': '/zone/11/commandprocessor'}, 'Body': {'ZoneStatus': {'href': '/zone/11/status', 'Level': 0, 'SwitchedLevel': 'Off', 'Zone': {'href': '/zone/11'}, 'StatusAccuracy': 'Good', 'Availability': 'Available'}}}

I am experiencing this same issue as well with my lutron integration. It is completely random when it happens, I get the same error.

Was not expecting message with tag…