Lutron HomeWorks QS Keypad Integration

Hi I have a HomeWorks QS system and the idea is to use Lutron keypads in order to run HA scripts. I have installed the Lutron integration and can see the processor etc however am unable to see the lutron_event (which I believe should register the keypad presses) in Developer Tools. Is anyone able to help/provide some guidance please?

each button on my lutron homeworks qs shows up as an event entity:

and the presses on the buttons look like this:

Thanks @armedad appreciate the screenshots.
Looks like there may be an issue the way my keypads are setup in the Lutron designer software - how are they setup there do you know?

sorry, iā€™m not able to answer that. i can only see it from the lutron mobile app side, control4 side (they do expose as separate entities in control4 as well) and ha side.

since i have a control4 system, i wonder if the installer had to do an extra config to expose them to control4 which then had the side effect of exposing them to ha.

Thank you anyway that was helpful - I take it you use the Lutron core integration (not homeworks or Caseta)?

yeah, i use this:

1 Like

Does anyone else have any tips to expose the keypads in HA? I can telnet into the keypads fine they are just not appearing in the lutron integration.