Lutron Homeworks QS not working

Hello
I am trying to integrate Lutron Homework QS with Home Assistant OS.

I made changes into the configuration.yaml file as follow.

lutron:
host: ip adress of lutron
username: lutron
password: integration

HA detected all loads but I cannot control it.
Under Developer Tools > States > Attributes, all Lutron devices/lights shows "supported_features: 0
"

Plese help to resolve this.

Thanks

1 Like

pls help to resolve this

1 Like

please try with 2024.2.x and let me know how it goes. I can help you get into the details. This is not configurable through the config flow and you don’t have to modify your yaml

@sanket Were you finally able to control Lutron from HA. Any directions ? Thanks

@wilburCforce What info would you be looking for in order to help?

Same issue here (and seems to be for some/several others too). Integration loads fine, shows all loads where they should be, but does not actually turn on/off anything at the Homeworks and does not show the state changes happening in Homeworks. Everything shows as ‘off’.

@mattstein111 if you enable debug logging on the integration you should see the details of most of what is happening. The simple test is to open a telnet connection to the Homeworks controller and then try the commands directly.
adding the following to your configuration.yaml will also output the details from the API layer to the log file:

logger:
    default: info
    logs:
        custom_components.pylutron: debug

Let’s test that and see what the output is. Then we need to get a copy of your xml file from the homeworks URL on the controller and we can see where the issue is.

False alarm. At least in my case, I figured it out.

I have another home automation system (Control4) still in the house, and it was using the same credentials. I made another user in HomeWorks, moved the HA integration to that, and it loaded flawlessly on the first try.

Rookie mistake on my part. Thanks for offering help anyway.