Lutron Integration and switch/dimmer modules

Folks,

Got a weird problem with my Lutron RA2 Select bridge. My Lutron setup largely works in HA - I have a mix of pico remotes and RRD-PRO dimmers. However, I just added a couple of hard-wired dimmer and switch modules (LMJ-5T-DV-B and LMJ-16R-DV-B).

None of the LMJ-* devices are picked up by the Lutron integration but they are active in the Lutron setup. The Lutron integration is still sync’d with the bridge (as I’m seeing state changes and name changes) so I’m assuming that neither of these modules are spotted by the code as being valid.

Had a browse thru the Python for the component but can’t really spot any obvious places where this could be added.

Pointers? Clues?

Thanks!

Scott…

Bit more info. I suspect the issue is right down in the bottom of the pylutron stack. It looks like it might not have references for the hardwired modules.

I’ll dig around and try to fix this with a patch which I’ll submit (if it works)

I have the LMJ-16R-DV-B on my Lutron RA2, not Select though and they are seen as switches fine by HA.
I also have the Grafik Eye QS Wireless included with RA2 and that is not recognized as a valid device.
It gives me this type of error:

Blockquote
Logger: pylutron
Source: /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pylutron/init.py:494
First occurred: September 23, 2021, 8:56:02 PM (30 occurrences)
Last logged: September 27, 2021, 8:49:02 PM
Unknown id 74 (~DEVICE,74,237,9,1)
Unknown id 74 (~DEVICE,74,174,9,0)
Unknown id 74 (~DEVICE,74,211,9,1)
Unknown id 74 (~DEVICE,74,174,9,1)
Unknown id 74 (~DEVICE,74,211,9,0)

Ah. Are you using the straight RA component and not the RA Caseta one? If so, I might be able to find what I need on those drivers…

Cheers

Scott…

yes, using the lutron integration, with manual configuration