Hoping you can help this Noob. I searched the forums and googled the internet for days, but cannot find a solution.
- Home Assistant OS 5.13 / core-2021.4.0
- Lutron Caséta Integration
- Lutron Ra2 Select Repeater (RR-SEL-REP2)
- Lutron Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor (LRF2-OCR2B-P) <-- the device I’m having trouble with
- Various other Lutron devices, switch/dimmers, picos <-- all working properly
- I cannot seem to add the Occupancy sensor to any automation/blueprint. It’s simply not an option as a Trigger.
- I can see the binary sensor listed under Entities, but it is not listed under Devices
- It allows me to manually type in the Entity ID (binary_sensor.kitchen_occupancy) for Trigger, but the Action never takes place.
I thought it might have something to do with Telnet and turned that on in the iOS app but this did not help.
I’m a lost at this point. The Lutron Caséta Integration states that this sensor is a supported Device, but that does not seem to be the case for me. I should note that I also have the Lutron Plugin Appliance Module (RR-15APS-1) but this device doesn’t appear as a Device or Entity.
Really appreciate any guidance here.