Lutron Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor not working with latest core Integration

Hi all.

Hoping you can help this Noob. I searched the forums and googled the internet for days, but cannot find a solution.

My setup

• Home Assistant OS 5.13 / core-2021.4.0
  • Lutron Caséta Integration
  • Lutron Ra2 Select Repeater (RR-SEL-REP2)
  • Lutron Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor (LRF2-OCR2B-P) <-- the device I’m having trouble with
  • Various other Lutron devices, switch/dimmers, picos <-- all working properly

My issue

• I cannot seem to add the Occupancy sensor to any automation/blueprint. It’s simply not an option as a Trigger.
  • I can see the binary sensor listed under Entities, but it is not listed under Devices
  • It allows me to manually type in the Entity ID (binary_sensor.kitchen_occupancy) for Trigger, but the Action never takes place.

I thought it might have something to do with Telnet and turned that on in the iOS app but this did not help.

I’m a lost at this point. The Lutron Caséta Integration states that this sensor is a supported Device, but that does not seem to be the case for me. I should note that I also have the Lutron Plugin Appliance Module (RR-15APS-1) but this device doesn’t appear as a Device or Entity.

Really appreciate any guidance here.

Cheers!

2 Likes