Lutron Pico with Lutron Caséta integration - No Entities?

Good evening,

I am an entirely new user to Home Assistant and after installing Home Assistant, it apparently detected my Lutron Smart Bridge Pro (L-BDGPRO2-WH) and while my Pico Remotes are detected and added as Devices, there are -0- corresponding entities for them. I am therefore not sure how I would / could use these in any sort of automation… or well… binding the 5 buttons to any sort of light on/off etc actions.

Maybe I am just missing a small piece of experience with HA how to hook these things up but if anyone would have the right hint or information, I’d highly appreciate it!

Thanks,
-Jörg

It is mentioned in the documentation that you can use Pico remote as device triggers.

Below is an example of Pico Remote Blueprint-

I ended up reverting to the legacy integration as a direct result of this. Without entities the usefulness was very limited as the node red implementation of device triggers is still in alpha.

1 Like

Was there any solution to this? I see the entities, but all show up as disabled-by-integration. Enabling them allows them to be seen, but they always show an unknown state.

It just doesn’t seem to work – it was fine in the HACS version.

I was able to get this to work by triggering off the events.

lutron_caseta_button_event

Using node-red, i used all events and used event above to listen to…