Magic Home rgb controller modified to control 3 standard led strips

I have a magic WiFi rgb controller. In my office I have 12v dimmer led lights. How would i go about modifying the 5luxled so that each magic home controller could control 3 different led lights. I am very new to this and please excuse if i am posting this wrong. We all start somewhere :slight_smile: I have searched and cant find anything. Please any help would be greatly appreciated

What firmware do you have on the magic home controller?

i have both v1 and v2 controllers. I could also flash them with Tasmota firmware if that brings around a simple solution.

Thank You

I have a few of these controllers
https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/29731130/31029721-23312a68-a553-11e7-9bd9-0a45f38d3375.jpg that are flashed with Tasmota Firmware.

If you want to run three white LED strips off one controller you could try connecting the three positive leads to the controller positive output and the negatives to R, G and B perspectively.

One strip would be controlled by each channel. You will have to do some conversion between the hue and
luminance in order to dim each strip or you could rename the R,G and B sliders as strip 1,2 and 3.

Thank you
Yes i have successfully got the three 12v led lights working on the r - g - b outputs. I think i have figured one way to do this. I am going to try and create three automatons and three inputs; one for each led light. The automation will hopefully check what is already turned on and then adjust the rgb value accordingly, As long as i can read the value of the current hue and brightness i should be able to update.

Good day, can you please share your light component entry for this device in HA?
Thank you