MagicHome CCT RGBWW LED

I purchased a couple of MagicHome Wifi controllers and configured them with HA using the documentation:

the documentation talks about 3 different modes:

Will add a light without the white mode:

192.168.1.10:
      name: NAME
      mode: "rgb"

Will add a light with rgb+white mode (default). White and RGB channels can be adjusted independently using a slider and color picker respectively.

192.168.1.10:
      mode: "rgbw"

Will add a light with white mode only. This is useful when only W channel is connected to an RGBW controller and allows the white level to be controlled via brightness value.

192.168.1.10:
      mode: "w"

The problem I have is that my lights are CCT
meaning that they hare both WarmWhite and Cool White

My MagicHome Controller has RGBWW, the code above is only for RGBW, or W
How can I make it WW or CCT ?

I have some of the same controllers and use it with my AEGool LED strips. RGBW should work ok. If I can recall you will get a second color wheel to control the white temperature, so it ‘should’ work with WW. However, I found it a bit fiddley to get just the right color temperature.

so HA deals with the controller pretty well, but it’s when I use it on my iphone via homekit, it’s as if it doens’t know how to handle the WW / CW.
It’s almost unusable.

@Mirai_Hayashi @Daniel-san Hey planning on using the same setup.

RGBCCT controller with only CCT LED strip.

Were you able to make it work with HA such that I only have a white color control in HA with temperature and brightness?

How do you like the controller integration and quality? Plan to only use with HA.

Can you turn on lights to a specific temperature/brightness?

Thanks in anticipation.