Many 443 erros on my services. Any help?

Hi! Recently I am having a lot of 443 errors on my logs. I will list some examples:

Error fetching openweathermap data: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘api.openweathermap.org’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /data/2.5/onecall?

[139881346409888] HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘apigw.tuyaus.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /v1.1/m/thing/82660635c4dd6710c9d9/commands (Caused by NewConnectionError(‘<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f96633372b0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again’))

API: Error connecting to API: Cannot connect to host www.googleapis.com:443 ssl:default [Try again]

Error fetching pirateweather data: Error communicating with API: Cannot connect to host api.pirateweather.net:443 ssl:default [Try again]

I am using Adguard and my router DNS is set to my HA IP.

My HA IP was automatic and I was getting those errors, so I changed it under Network settings in HA to googles 8.8.8.8 but I am still getting those errors.

I don’t think O changed anything in my network or HA instance, but would love some help and directions :slight_smile:

Thanks!