Markdown Card programming language

Hello. I don’t know if this is the right category but I got a question regarding “programming” in YAML.
So I’m using this code for a fuel app named “Tankerkoenig” that somebody created:

type: markdown
content: >-
  # E5: {% for entity in expand('group.all_fuel_sensors') |
  sort(attribute='state') | map(attribute='entity_id') | map('string')  | list
  %}

{% if 'Shell' in state_attr(entity, "station_name") %} 
    ![Image](/local/shell.png) 
  {% elif 'JET' in state_attr(entity, "station_name") %} 
    ![Image](/local/JET.png) 
  {% endif %}
   {{state_attr(entity, "station_name")}}
    ## {{states(entity) }} €
  {% endfor%}

I have no clue what kind of programming language that is. I’ve read something about python and jinja2. The syntax also seems to be “special”.

What I want to achieve is that the 5th character is smaller than the other ones. But I have no idea where to begin. Currently, it looks on the right side of the image here with the current price in numbers and a manually added € sign:

How can I make one character of every entity smaller? And to begin what kind of language and syntax is that?

It is markdown with jinja2 templates in it.
state_attr and such are defined by Home Assistant: Templating - Home Assistant
Which character do you want to make smaller? The € sign? You should be able to use standard HTML syntax for that.

type: markdown
content: >-
  # E5: {% for entity in expand('group.all_fuel_sensors') |
  sort(attribute='state') | map(attribute='entity_id') | map('string')  | list
  %}

{% if 'Shell' in state_attr(entity, "station_name") %} 
    ![Image](/local/shell.png) 
  {% elif 'JET' in state_attr(entity, "station_name") %} 
    ![Image](/local/JET.png) 
  {% endif %}
   {{state_attr(entity, "station_name")}}
    ## {{states(entity) }} <small>€</small>
  {% endfor%}

Thank you. I was searching for the templating site. No, I want to make the last character of the entity string small. So I guess I need a rewriting. But I don’t know how to do this with jinja2. Just found something for Python.

## {{ 1.389|round(2, 'floor') }}<small>{{ "1.389"|reverse|truncate(1, False, "", 0) }}</small> €

Replace the 1.389 with the state of the entity.

What this does is rounds that last digit off, then extracts it by reversing the value as a string and truncating it. There may need to be an additional conversion in there if you get an error, I am not sure if the state is a string or an integer

You can also do <small><small> to make it even smaller

Is there any way in jinja to have something small than <small> ?

just keep chaining them until you get the desired size, I think <small><small><small> looks pretty good, that part is not actually jinja, since it is outside the braces, it is just standard html at that point

Oh jeeees. Didn’t know that works… thank you!