Matter integration not working on ODROID-XU4

I recently purchase the Tapo TP25 outdoor smart plug, hoping to manage it from HA. My SkyConnect arrived a few days ago, and the thread border router seems to be working, but I cannot enable Matter on my Hardkernel ODROID-XU4 system.

I contacted Odroid support and all they would do is point me to articles from over a year ago stating that Matter has not been released, and that HA support will be added shortly after the official release.

Matter was officially launched about a year ago, and I am still not able to enable it on my ODROID-XU4 system.

My HA version information is:
Core 2023.11.2
Supervisor 2023.11.3
Operating System 11.1
Frontend 20231030.2

When I try to install the Matter integration I get the following:

Does anyone know when Matter will be supported for the ODROID-XU4? Or can someone tell me how to install it?

I am currently very frustrated with the ODROID support team.

The Tapo TP25 is a WiFi plug.
You do not need a skyconnect for that.
It use Matter over WiFi.

But look at the logs for the Matter addon too see what might be wrong.
And remember that Matter requires IPv6 enabled and working.

I’m not sure how to view the logs on the odroid XU4, accessing anything on the device outside of the HA interface is not very easy.

The addon has its own logs, so look at the addon page.

I did find this in config/homeassistant.log

Where can I find the Matter add-on?

In the Add-on store I see this:

Does anyone know when an ODROID XU4 compatible add-on will be available?

I know some 32bit systems have been dropped recently.
Maybe that is the issue here.

Wally,
Thank you for the response, when I purchased the XU4 a year ago, I assumed it would be 64-bit, since that has been common in everything else for many years, and none of the documentation said anything about it being a 32-bit system.

When I contacted Ameridroid about not being able to install Matter on the XU4, they never mentioned anything about it not being supported because of the 32-bit architecture.

It looks like the N2 devices that they offer might be 64-bit, but I am trying to verify that before I purchase one.

Searching on the CPUs on the ODROID-XU4 reveals that it is only 32bit chips, so a 64bit OS would not be possible to run on it.
Ameridroid would probably not know anything about the Matter addon in Home Assistant and the requirements or the dropped 32bit support.

The N2L and N2+ are both 64bit, but ask in the forum have they behave with HA before buying.

I have posted a question to see if anyone has used Matter on either the N2+ or the M1.

Thanks,
Doug