Max cube - changing temp affects another thermostat

Hi,

When i change a temperature set point via home assistant, the desired setpoint updates, but another of the thermostats also changes?

Any idea?

@eswjm1981 did you ever find a solution for this problem. I experience the same problem. If I change the temperature at the wall thermostat it works fine. Just the Radiator values in the same room are updated.
But if I update via HA all end up with the same value :frowning_face:

looks like you might have selected the wrong user…

Sorry indeed I have, updated the post

I Think I figured this out. I moved one radiator valve from one room to the other. Looks like although the cube was fully reset it kept some memory of this. It was solved by reseting the value to factory default (Remove battery, press al 3 buttons reinsert batteries)

I know what was going on now. If you put multiple devices in one room they create links between them to form a mesh network So if you have 2 radiotor valve and 1 wall-thermostat you get a links:
valve1 => valve2
valve1 => Wall-thermostat
valve2 => valve1
valve2 => Wall-Thermostat
Wall-thermostat => valve 1
Wall-Thermostat => valve 2

These links are setup for all devices in a room but ar actually storing the serial numbers of the devices. This means if you later move one to another room these links are still there. New links are added for the new room which links everything together.

To avoid this problem you must do a factory reset for all devices which are in the same room before you move one or more to another room.