Maxi Cosi Integration

Morning Folks,

Has anyone found a third-party integration for “Maxi Cosi Connect” devices?

I’ve got three devices:
-Maxi Cosi ‘Breathe Humidifier’
-Maxi Cosi ‘Soothe Light & Sound’
-Maxi Cosi ‘See Camera’

They all have temperature & humidity sensors on them too so I’d like to get them all integrated into my current setup.

The Maxi Cosi Connect app advised Google Home / Alexa integration so I’ve added them to my Google Home account and all do appear and work; but obviously I’d rather have this on my HA.

5 Likes

Running into same here since we bought the Humidifier. After seeing the device turned up as ‘Tuya’ in my router, I also noticed that HA showed Tuya integration automatically.

Unfortunately, when configuring, one needs a set account id’s / secret key’s etc, which I don’t have for this device. I did stumble onto this page: Tuya - Home Assistant. But I guess this won’t work, since I can’t add a device in the Tuya Smart Life app, which is a required step.

I’ve got a couple devices running via Tuya like some smart bulbs, so will try via their app and let you know the result.

1 Like

Did you manage to figure this out? I have just got the Breathe Humidifier and looking to integrate it as well.

Same here, I have a Glow crib light and would like to integrate it on HomeAssistant.

I’ve messaged Maxi-Cosi again to see if they can provide any further details. All the devices appear as part of my Google Home setup but not visible in HA.

Lots of bad reviews about their devices now so they might be enticed by my request by now