Media Browser Access

It would be great if the Media Browser section of Home Assistant could be locked down by user in the same way that other dashboards can. i.e. allowing access to only admins, or allowing access by username (ideally.) Frigate has put a band aid on some of this problem by hiding camera recording exposed to HomeAssistant, however this doesn’t resolve the fact that other items such as camera’s are exposed to all users - meaning that the cameras are connected to Frigate but now disabled in HomeAssistant, and added directly into HA in a separate dashboard, but this means having additional streams to the cameras.

It would be great to have the full functionality of the Frigate plugin to allow access to recordings etc, but I don’t want everyone with access to HomeAssistant to have access to all cameras / recordings etc - just some users.

I’ve been using HomeAssistant for a while now and I remember when Media Browser was added I’m sure that other dashboards could be locked by user at that time, so why this wasn’t implemented for Media Browser seemed like an odd choice.

I am pretty sure I would benefit from having this feature too.

Upvoted.
I would like to make this section (but not only this, also History, Logbook and so on) available in the Dashboard sections to have the possibility to set it as “Admin only” in the same way they did with the “Map” dashboard for Core 2024.4 just yesterday.