Mercator Ikuu Double Outdoor Powerpoint

I have a similar device, but with 2 USB ports on it as well. See: Double Power Point with USB | Ikuü

Using the original device config from @jasonc I changed the initial definition to match my device:

fingerprint: [{modelID: 'TS011F', manufacturerName: '_TZ3210_pfbzs1an'}],
    zigbeeModel: ['TS011F'],
    model: 'SPUSB02',
    vendor: 'Mercator',
    description: 'Double Power Point with USB',

Like jasonc’s original observations, the power-related properties are exposed under the “left” end-point, even though they represent the whole devices power usage.

I’ve only had a quick play with this so far, and am still trying to figure out what certain parts of the config do (like all the reporting calls in configure…)

You replied to my comment on github, weirdly I never received a message. Thanks for yhe info, I will be pulling them out and trying again!

Pity about the single power measurement, but not to worry.

I am hoping that all their devices work well and have z2m support, as they are affordable Australian devices. Looking forward to simple automation of my house :smiley:

Cheers

Any idea on why ZHA and Z2M configs are not being shared?

Note that the power reporting on my double adapter had stopped working a few months ago - was reporting 27W usage no matter what was plugged in or turned on. I’d tried rejoining it to the Zigbee network and had no success so had sort of given up on it. Then a couple of days ago we had a power outage and afterwards - magic - power usage is working again.

Guess I should have tried powering cycling the circuit it was on but didn’t occur to me at the time. Thought I would share in case anyone else has a similar issue with it.

Sorry I just saw this, but I am not sure what you are asking.

just that two open source projects, trying to achieve the same thing. Was hoping that they may share the config together.

Thank you @jasonc . Your solution worked with my Merkator Ikuu double GPO. I wish they add device to core Zigbee2MQTT code.

I find that Zigbee2MQTT now identifies my outdoor Mercator ikuü double GPO. However, the interview does not complete. Has anyone else experienced this and are competent to understand why?

Here is the converter file: zigbee-herdsman-converters/mecrator.js at 193ebebb34425df474696e057a2a7f467e517edc · Koenkk/zigbee-herdsman-converters · GitHub

Here is the splash page for the outdoor double GPO: Mercator SPP02GIP control via MQTT | Zigbee2MQTT

Often failure to complete interview just means “try again”

Your z2m logs haven’t been posted yet.

Yep, tried to pair again a couple of times. The Z2M Debug log is rather large, is it okay to share through Notion?

Log from start of interview to end (failed): Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

edit: fixed link spelling

Try here FAQ | Zigbee2MQTT

are these still not supported OOTB?

Hi, I’m considering one of these devices & wondering if anyone has tried with Deconz instead of Z2MQTT?
Cheers