Mercedes Me Component

Did you ever get this resolved? I have the same issue.

Hi, what’s your problem?

I’m missing the tire pressure sensor. Everything else works great.

Hi,

Please enable the config option

save_car_details: true  

Restart your HA. After that a file state_YOUFIN.json is created in your config directory.

Open the file in a text-editor and search for “tirewarninglamp” and “tireWarningRollup”.

Please share the value and status here.

Thx
Rene

Continuing the discussion from Mercedes Me Component:

Hi All

After more than 3 month the integration start to become with and isssue due to the new version of hassio (i guess)
I just loose all the entities. Maybe is my issue, so i follow below steps to start from scratch

• Delete the integration and all the entities.
  • Install again the integration from HACS
  • Loggin to mercedes me with my username and password to check all is fine there
  • As i had previus copy the same configuration on the configuration file

#MERCEDES#

mercedesmeapi:
username: !secret mename
password: !secret mepass

• Once i reboot the system i can found only one of the entities!!

• Maybe someting is changed because as i said before automatically appears here plenty of entitites and now just this one for the lock that also don´t have realistic data
    mercedes_issue_1

Please could you help on that? It would be really apreciated i love this integration

hi @simposium,

what version of HassIO do you use? Based on your description, I would say that you use the latest V0.37 of this MB component running on an HA <0.110. There was a major change in HA 0.110.

If you use a HA version <0.110 then please install the MB component v0.36

BR
Rene

Hello Rene,

I found the following.

"tireWarningRollup": {
  "value": false,
  "status": "VALID"
},

Based on your reply I set the optional attribute-name to match the above and it worked. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi

I just run the latest version from HA 0.110.4
And tfrom mercedes the v0.37

Any idea about thow to debug?

After upgrade to the latest version HA 0.110.4 and reboot the HA start work again

1 Like

Just wanted to share my set-up. Love this great custom integration. Much appreciated!!

5 Likes

Wish toyota had this!

Very newbie to HA platform but I love what I see, especially the Mercedes Me integration. I am a quick learner so I would appreciate is someone will detailed the installation/integration process in step by step. In this way I will be sure I would not miss a step.

Good work everyone who posted their set-up. Definitely this will be my first step to catch up with you.

Thanks in advance.

Have a look here.

You can install through HACS (MercedesME)

@Piggyback - Thank your for your follow up.

The GitHub shows high level installation - so I need more in details instructions. I have followed the high level steps and HA was not finding the mercedes api.

So more detailed installation instructions will me more than welcome.

@Piggyback - I just installed the HACS - and next will be MercedesME - let you know if I have any questions.

Still in learning mode :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I see that “Aux Heat Switch” Component is available. Does it allow to turn heating on ? If yes, does it do that at set time ? Immediately?

Hi,
I’m a beginner at HA but today I got it working with Mercedes Me.
Thanks you all for this underfull work.
After that I would like to do something like your panel that looks very nice and usefull.
Could you teach me you can I do it step by step?
Kind regards
Nuno

I am getting the following log error:

No cars found. Check component log.
2:43:42 PM – MercedesMeApi (ERROR)

what should I do ?

Impressive!

Whoow that looks great!! Can you please share your configuration please? I have the exact same car.