Mercedes me

Is it not possible to use the Mercedes me sensor with the Mercedes me adapter?
I’m using Hassio.
Error log:

WARNING (SyncWorker_12) [homeassistant.components.binary_sensor.mercedesme] The feature tireWarningLight is not available for your car Xxxxxx

seems like it is telling you that tire warning light is not available for use in the make/model of your car. Maybe your specific car does not have that api as a function.

It also told me that:

[homeassistant.components.sensor.mercedesme] The feature serviceIntervalDays is not available for your car

But I can see it in the Mercedes me app

are you getting other attributes from the app? are you sure the app isn’t basing your service interval days off the manufacture date of the car? That’s something that is easily recreated because they are always static intervals.

sorry, I meant, are you getting other attributes from the home assistant component?

No, I get no attributes.
In 63.0 the sonsores appears with state ‘unavailable’ since 63.2 no sensor appears

If this was working in a previous version, and your password/username didn’t change, then i would say you found a bug. If that’s the case, you need to raise an issue with home assistant on github and it will likely get fixed in the future.

I have the same problem with 0.63.3, the component start but says that no function is available.

INFO [sensor] Setting up sensor.mercedesme
WARNING [sensor.mercedesme] The feature fuelLevelPercent is not available for your car C-ME 204
WARNING [sensor.mercedesme] The feature fuelRangeKm is not available for your car C-ME 204
WARNING [sensor.mercedesme] The feature latestTrip is not available for your car C-ME 204
WARNING [sensor.mercedesme] The feature odometerKm is not available for your car C-ME 204
WARNING [sensor.mercedesme] The feature serviceIntervalDays is not available for your car C-ME 204
INFO [Setup of domain binary_sensor took 11.5 seconds.
INFO [Loaded binary_sensor.mercedesme from homeassistant.components.binary_sensor.mercedesme
INFO [binary_sensor] Setting up binary_sensor.mercedesme
WARNING [binary_sensor.mercedesme] The feature doorsClosed is not available for your car C-ME 204
WARNING [binary_sensor.mercedesme] The feature locked is not available for your car C-ME 204
WARNING [binary_sensor.mercedesme] The feature tireWarningLight is not available for your car C-ME 204
WARNING [binary_sensor.mercedesme] The feature windowsClosed is not available for your car C-ME 204

In the app every value is displayed

I think that the sensor does not support the Mercedes me adapter.
I think the sensor will only support the Mercedes me solution with the onboard installed adapter.

sounds like the component needs an update?

Mine worked perfectly fine, but stopped two days ago. I did upgrade to python 3.6 and Ha 0.65.3 4 days ago, but as the component worked fine for two days (I think), I don’t think that’s the issue.

After latest reboot:

2018-03-16 14:40:02 WARNING (SyncWorker_6) [homeassistant.components.sensor.mercedesme] The feature latestTrip is not available for your car xxx
2018-03-16 15:11:34 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Future exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 56, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/util/__init__.py", line 319, in wrapper
    result = method(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/device_tracker/mercedesme.py", line 55, in update_info
    location = self.data.get_location(device["vin"])
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.6/site-packages/mercedesmejsonpy/controller.py", line 62, in get_location
    return json.loads(location_response.content.decode('utf8'))['data']
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/json/__init__.py", line 354, in loads
    return _default_decoder.decode(s)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/json/decoder.py", line 339, in decode
    obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/json/decoder.py", line 357, in raw_decode
    raise JSONDecodeError("Expecting value", s, err.value) from None
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)
2018-03-16 15:40:05 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Timer got out of sync. Resetting

It works with the Bluetooth adapter for you or with the onboard installed solution?

Onboard one. Built-in.

Oh, strange enough. GPS coordinates are fetched ok. Every other sensor is from Wednesday morning.