Met.no data doesn't work

I’m using the standard weather integration of met.no but now something noticed me that the data or days not changing. In alle days it’s display the same.

What can I do with this?

can you share your config? (blank out any API keys / token)

Well i’ve add this with the integration. So have nothing in the config for this? But I will edit my config to upload.

OK, then can you check your logs. If it’s correctly setup and doesn’t refresh, maybe there’s an issue which should normally show up in the logs…

It’s also refreshing but not showing the correct date.

I suppose the date should be in that place?

Looks like it might be a bug then. Raise it on github

Created an issue on Github. Thanks so far.

1 Like

Same problem here.
Last version of hass running on docker.
The log of HASS start is showing the following error:

2020-01-28 10:09:33 ERROR (MainThread) [metno] https://aa015h6buqvih86i1.api.met.no/weatherapi/locationforecast/1.9/ returned
2020-01-28 10:09:33 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.met.weather] Retrying in 15 minutes

And nothing more later.
All week days are “12” in the UI.
I think it’s the same problem as @silver323

It’s the time, 12PM not the date:

Well i thought this was the date. But it’s only displayed 12…

Because when i see at my other weather forecast an date. So thought that with met.no it was missing his date

I also checked on met.no website and it is correct there so it seems something might have changed with their API and the component needs to be updated to me… It’s the integration getting the wrong data, not the lovelace card.

did you fix it? I have problem showing wrong temperatures. But yr application on android shows correct data

I had the same issues, updating to Home Assistant 0.111.4 fixed the connection and weather is available again

1 Like

I was on 111.2 when i noticed this problem for me, It seemed like it wasnt sending lat/long, idk.

112.2 is currently avail and fixes. thanks!