[Metrology] Metro + Fluent + Windows Themes for Home Assistant

Aww thank you very much for your compliments! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad that it has been well received and was already the top 3 themes on HACS in just a few months (humblebrag, lol).

And also thank you for your best wishes! It was tough but I had recovered well in the past month and I am slowly back to normal again. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I poked a little bit into this, and it seems to be related to a bunch of new --rgb-state colors added recently. The default state of a button turned on is amber yellow, which is bizarre.

I will probably add them in the next update.

I made an issue on github:
On the more-info dialog for an entity, the tooltip when hovering over the graph or state history is generated outside the frame and hidden. A scrollbar appears at the bottom of the more-info card

Great theme :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice theme! What’s the best way to make the corners more rounded? cheers

Is there a way to add photo as a background for the theme?

Are there any versions of this theme with rounded corners? cheers

@madelena awesome theme. Wanted to get the structure working on my theme for the networking.
I noticed the background for some of the boxes is not clear. Although the CSS background is set to none.
Is this something on my end or am I missing one of the card-mod settings.

@madelena Where to find the Astro tab with the whole config? Because on your config page I cannot find it GitHub - Madelena/hass-config-public: My Dashboards for Home Assistant - Advanced data visualizations, responsive design, a neat maximalist Metro Live Tile layout, and an ultraminimal tablet layout! Please get back, would be awesome!

1 Like