Xiaomi Air Purifier 3H and CN xiaomi mi hub

I’m looking a solution for: Unable to add Xiaomi Mi Air purifier 3H to home assistant with CN hub.

A time ago I have bought the Chinese Xiaomi Mija Gatway V3 (lumi.gateway.v3). I was only able to add it to the server from mainland china in the app and not on a EU server. Also it was possible to get the token and add the hub to Home assistant.
I only use it for the Alarm, Hub light and light sensor.
Most other xiaomi/etc. products i have use zigbee and are directly added to a ConBee II Zigbee USB dongle.

Now i have bought a Xiaomi Air Puriefier 3H, But i can not seem to add it on the Chinese server.
I am able to add it to a EU server, but then i have a major problem. On the EU server i do not have a hub, so i can not get a token.
And thereby i am unable to add Air Purifier 3H to home assistant it seems! Is this true?

What i tried so far:

• Remove the hub from the CN server and kept trying to add to a EU server. Didn’t work.
  • Tried to add the 3H Air Purifier to the CN server where my hub was (re)configured. Didn’t work.
  • When ait puriefier was connected to the EU server and hub to the CN server i tried adding the Air purifier manually to home assistant with the token from the CN server. Didn’t work.

Do you guys have a solution/trick/hack how this can be solved? As i want to have the air purifier 3H be controlled by other sensors i currently have. Thanks in advance.

Found a solution after a lot of searching this forums.

There is a hacked Xiaomi app that shows the correct token. without the need of a hub or where the device is located.

Link Forum: Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3H
Link to app: https://www.kapiba.ru/2017/11/mi-home.html

This method also worked to get “a token” but the token was incorrect and did not work. This is the old xiaomi app trick. But it wont work!

1 Like

In case anyone is seeing this now there is a newer tool that is simple and works.
I use MaxMudjon’s tool and it worked really well and simply.

I only used the Windows version and it just requests your Xiaomi username and password and then gives you the tokens of all your Xiaomi devices on all servers, including listing which region the devices are registered in.
This one is also one method listed in the Home Assistant documentation and is really easy.