Mi Band 3/Amazfit BIP Integration [Updated 10/01/2019]

its in my repo look for folder called www/lovelace/fitness it is in there :wink:

1 Like

Hi @jimpower .i have problems with command feelAsleep, doesnā€™t work fine.
Did you use any other APP , or so only notify & fitness?
If you use other app, can you put here the configuration?
Thanks

I just use it with tasker intent same as other sensors. Maybe your band isnā€™t staying connected to the fitness app? Are you tracking sleep with notify & Fitness app?

@jimpower my amazfit bip is connected on notify & fitness.
This is my options:

This is ok?

Has anyone got the sleeping/awake intents working with the Mi Band 3? Iā€™ve got everything else working except these. I thought Iā€™d finally got sleep tracking, killer.

@getsmokes I am able to track sleep via the app into HA.

1 Like

Any chance the pngs for your fitbit card are available? I want to set mine up, but without the pictures, itā€™s not looking so great.

Never mind. I found an image that I like and tweaked the card to have the things I want to see. Thanks for the inspiration!

1 Like

Will this work for the mi band 4?

2 Likes

Hi :grinning:thanks for sharing this interesting project!! I tried to download google fit component from the link above but the connection seems to have expired, however I managed to create the sensors with the tasker data but in the home assistant after about twenty seconds it seems not to update the data anymore ā€¦ ā€¦can someone help me?

It doesnā€™t yet support Mi Band 4 shouldnā€™t be far away however.

it sounds like you may need to set your phone permissions for running tasker in the background

Many Tks Iā€™ll try to check in the phone

1 Like

Hi James Its Fantastic!! problem solved :blush: thank you very much!! if you come to naples italy let me know you have a pizza and coffee paid :smile: ā€¦ I also added to the sensor in configuration yaml forced_up: true I don t know if it can be used to get updates ā€¦ anyway run goodā€¦ thanks again

1 Like

Canā€™t find Heartrate and Weight icon imagesā€¦

Is anyone know why com.mc.miband.tasker.fellAsleep is working on my miband4, but not com.mc.miband.tasker.wokeUp or com.mc.miband.tasker.notWearing ? Thanks

What about Xiaomi Mi Band 4?

1 Like

That is amazing, how?

Any chance for miband 4 compatibility? Iā€™d love to put everything to sleep when Iā€™m in deep sleep

1 Like

Its working for miband 4 which Iā€™m currently use. However if you are running Android phone then you will need to purchase notify & fitness apps. Else sync between the apps and google FIT will be a nightmare - sometimes it sync but maybe it will sync again after 2-3 daysā€¦ but sometimes it sync half of day.