Mi Smart Door Lock E EC04 (XMZNMS04LM)

Hey guys,
I’ve been trying to integrate my Mi Smart Door Lock E EC04 (XMZNMS04LM) smart lock with the home assistant for a while.
For security reasons of the device itself, it is required to start enabling the part through the mi home application. However, if I start the lock configuration through a mi home application installed on an android cell phone, I don’t have the option available within the mi home app to authorize the homekit. Therefore, in order to have this access authorization functionality through homekit, I must start the configuration through an IOS device. However, when I proceed with the installation of the lock by homeassistant using homekitcontroler , I cannot authorize the use of the unlock/unlock function by the mi home app.
I have already tried to connect the lock through the homekit controller of the home assistant and then create a bridge with the homekit of the same iphone device that mi home is installed to try to authorize the unlocking function, but it does not recognize it. I imagine that due to the bridge function not being official homekit.
could someone help me configure my xiaomi smart lock using homeassistant.

I used the iPad as a home center, in the home assistant created an input_boolean, when it triggered, the integration into the homekit opens the lock. But the lock opens after 5-10 seconds. For a long time. Hopefully someone will be able to authorize the lock via xiaomi api in the future.