Midea A/C and ESPHome component - list of all known working models and manufacturers

Hi,
I’m very interesting to integrate my new Real Cool 35 into Homeass like you did.
Please give me more pictures and instruction.
Best regards from Austria

Welcome to the community!

This thread is ONLY for listing the models, questions shall be asked in the corresponding thread, you can find here:

Please ask there or let your post move from one of the moderators! :wink:

All the best from the neighbouring Bavaria! :wink: :slight_smile:

Manufacturer: Midea
Model: U
Year: 2020
Market: US
Model ID: MAW08V1QWT

Works fine on my Midea U

1 Like

I’ll gladly post some pictures. Just need to know where is appropriate.

1 Like

Thank you for asking! :slight_smile: :wave:

Would you mind posting the pics in the Midea discussion thread? That would be great. If I see your post popup in the other thread I’ll send @redpersian a short PM to link her/him to your new post. and ask a moderator to delete the posts in this thread!

Thanks a lot, much appreciated! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Brand: Kentatsu
Model: KSGB53HFAN1
Year: 2021
Market: RU

Work Good

1 Like

Brand: Midea
Model: Breezeless+
Model ID: MSFA1-09N8D6-I
Year: 2022
Market: RU

Works Good.

Notes:
Huminity always 0, despite it present.
Power show room unit consumption i.e. 2-6W
External unit temperature works.

1 Like

Brand: MRCOOL
Model ID: DIY-24-HP-WMAH-230C25
Year: 2022

Works fine!

1 Like

Brand: Carrier
Model: Extreme 42QHG012D8SX
Year: 2021
Market: GR

everything works fine
esp12f

My unit’s original dongle was 103 version and is working fine with “midea ac lan” .

1 Like

I had the opportunity to use an esp dongle as well, and it works fine!

1 Like

Brand: Senville
Model: Aura
Year: 2023
Market: CA
Model ID: SENA-18HF-Q

Power and Humidity always show 0.

1 Like

That minisplit model doesn’t have power monitoring or a humidity sensor. I just edited the esphome config and disabled those sensors.

I’m about to buy an aircon and I’m looking at the Midea Xtreme range. I don’t see it on the list. Has anybody here installed one and successfully integrated it?

I have a Senville SENA12HF and also have no Power or Humidity. However, the ‘Inquiry’ function of the remote does report both power and humidity as well as lots of other data. Not sure what this means but I would like to have them…

• Brand - MrCool
  • Model - Minisplit DIY MultiZone AC/Heatpump 9k BTU
  • Year - 2022
  • Market - US
  • Model ID - DIY-09-HP-WMAH-230C25

I’m planning on testing the 12k and 18k BTU later at some point. I believe it’s safe to say those will work as well. I plan on posting in this thread my working solution.

1 Like

Brand: Eluxe (brand of HTW)
Model: Amber R32
Market: EU
Model ID: ELS071AMBR32

Power and Humidity always show 0.
“Silent” fan mode doesn’t seem to work. Fan mode changes don’t always work as expected

1 Like

Μπορείς να μου πεις περισσότερες λεπτομερείς για το logic coverter και ποσ. να το συνδεσω.

Confirmed working on ActronAir WRE-035CS Split System ~ 2020

It’s sold in Australia as ‘Australian Made for Australian Conditions’ but that may not include the control logic :slight_smile: . It looks very similar to the other units listed here.

Replaced the usb connector with a wired board to a JST-XH connector and it worked great, straight to a Wemos D1 Mini Pro, no logic converter used.

I have not played too much with the extra features yet, it supports eco mode and by the looks if it, can display the power usage…

1 Like

Brand: Bryant (Carrier, Midea)
Model: 619AHBQ09XA3

Works with SLWF-01pro, plug and play, able to update config with esphome. Humidity and Power reading don’t work.

2 Likes

Brand: Bosch
Model: Climate 3000i (CL3000iU W 26 E)
Market: EU

It seems to work pretty well!

1 Like