Migrate from Raspbee to Conbee - how hard would this be?!

I would like to move from Raspbee to Conbee USB stick installed on a new NUC.
I have a working zigbee network installed on a dedicated Rpi with Raspbee, controlled by a separate RPi running Hassio. If I move to an all in one solution (Hassio installed on on a NUC with Deconz add-on), how easy would it be to transfer my existing zigbee network to a new Conbee? Through extensive googling, I can’t work out whether it would be as simple as creating a backup through Phoscon on my old Rpi, then restore this backup onto Deconz add-on on the new NUC, or do I have to repair every zigbee device with the new Conbee stick on the NUC?
(Would be a lot of work! )

I assume that all my current devices are paired with Raspbee, and would somehow need to repair with new Conbee stick, but not sure how to go about this.

Did you make the switch? Im thinking about doing the same thing, Raspbee to Conbee.

I have a dedicated server for everything, ha, zwave, 433, and want to ditch the Rpi that only is used for raspbee

I did this a long time ago, but I’m pretty sure that I backed my Raspbee from Phoscon app( menu > Gateway > Backup options), then selected ‘Load backup’ from the same menu onto my new Conbee II.
I don’t remember it being a difficult process, and I certainly didn’t have to go around the house re-pairing everything!
Good luck and let me know how it goes!