Migrating from HAOS to supervised install

I noticed that home assistant does not load my RPi4 too much. I would like to use it now as a home server as well which I could not do on Home Assistant OS. I would like to migrate to a supervised install but have no idea how to do it seamlessly. I have quite some addons running on it and configured some automations and do not want to set them up again after migration.

Create a backup/snapshot. Save it somewhere safe (not on the Pi) Install Supervised. Restore backup/snapshot.

I’ve tried to make a full backup via Supervisor->backups but it did not restore anything, nor addons, nor their configurations. Do you mean some other kind of backup/snapshot?

In the past, I have used this method several times to move to another machine. You did use a full backup, including add-ons ?

How do you do the full backup? I have tried to make both available options but the backup files have the same size

That is exactly what I did

FWIW,

This method is considered advanced and should only be used if one is an expert in managing a Linux operating system, Docker and networking.

Before making your final decision, I’d suggest that you read and understand the ADR

Especially this,

No additional software, outside of the Home Assistant ecosystem, is installed.

And did your configuration restore ?

Indeed, there was a problem with restoration process. It worked well after the reboot. Now it seems that everything is restored. Thanks for help!