Migrating from Raspberry Pi 4+(2GB) to X64 Intel N100 system. Zigbee problems. Conbee 2

I’m moving my home assistant from a Raspberry pi to a more powerfull Intel N100 system. As the raspberry pi was getting slow with all the automations and devices, addons, etc. i have.

I installed X64 Home assistant OS on the internal SSD from the intel machine, took a backup on the raspberry pie, replugged the Conbee II zigbee stick to the Intel pc and then recovered the backup on the intel machine.

But the problem is that it does not see the Zigbee stick (it cannot be configured > Migrate radio)

Does anybody know a solution to get my zigbee devises working again?

serial port

read only

I think you should be able to find the correct Serial Device Path by looking in Settings > System > Hardwre > All Hardware. as you have shown.

My entry looks like this: /dev/serial/by-id/usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_DE2434343-if00

This same path is shown in my ZHA config.

1 Like

Same problem here while trying to migrate from raspberry pi 3 with raspberry pi OS to N100 with Ubuntu server.
My installation is fully dockerized.
And I think we are not alone with this problem : Failed to start zigbee: get network parameters Error:TIMEOUT · Issue #18090 · Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt · GitHub