Migrating my sensors from Qolsys panel 2 to home assistant green + Zooz 800

Hello,
I just purchased a Home Assistant Green + Zooz 800 stick.
I bought the Green to liberate myself from a monitoring contract with a security company after my existing contract. I now have about 20 Qolsys Zwave sensors the company installed and a Qolsys 2 panel.
How can I migrate those 20 sensors to Home Assistant, using a Zooz 800 Z-Wave adapter, if the company (Liberty Security) refusea to share the installer code?
Can I for instance factory-reset the sensors instead of the pnael? Would that unpair them from the panel and make them ready to pair with HA?

For example a door sensor such as this, which is currenty paired with the panel:

Qolsys QS1135-840 IQ Wireless S-Line Encrypted Mini Door/Window Sensor,

I just purchased a Home Assistant Green (Order #30657) unit, and any guidance would be appreciated because I am not a very technical person.

The unit seems to be working so far, but I would like to verify that what I intend to do with it is feasible before I make additional purchases. I bought the Green to liberate myself from a monitoring contract with a security company after my existing contract. I now have about 20 Qolsys Zwave sensors the company installed and a Qolsys 2 panel.

My question is, based on your experience, can I migrate those 20 sensors to Home Assistant, using a Zooz 800 Z-Wave adapter or something similar? Or do these companies block their hardware to make it work exclusively with their own hubs which means I would have to buy a new set of sensors to create my independent system?

For example how do I integrate, a door sensor such as this:

Qolsys QS1135-840 IQ Wireless S-Line Encrypted Mini Door/Window Sensor,

Thanks for your help

I can only speak on the Z-wave aspect, these door sensors are not Z-wave devices so they won’t work with your Zooz Z-wave controller.

The Amazon listing says

Compatible with 319.5 MHz wireless panels, such as GE/Interlogix or Qolsys IQ

Z-wave operates around the 900 Mhz range.