Migration DeviceTracker iCloud to Standalone iCloud config

So I recently upgraded from v104? to v111 and my device_tracker (icloud) stopped working. So I read some posts online saying it was deprecated and remove so I switched to the icloud standalone plugin. Now I’m getting icloud sign-in notifications asking me to allow access every 30 minutes.

I’ve tried deleting /usr/share/hassio/homeassistant/.cloud folder but it keeps coming back (empty).

Previously I used two separate accounts (one for me and one for wife) but not we are doing family sharing since the new icloud plugin only supports one account. However, I’m still seeing two account records in this new folder:
/usr/share/hassio/homeassistant/.storage/icloud/(one file for each account).

So I’m wondering if somehow the old device tracker is overriding the settings for the new icloud plugin. How can I start fresh?

Current config:

icloud:
    username: [email protected]
    password: xxxxx
    with_family: true

Actually I’ve now commented out the icloud block from my configuartion, rebooted, and I’m still getting login requests. I’ve confirmed that device_tracker block is removed as well.

I’m running hassio, how can I clear installed plugins? This is driving me crazy.