This was the guide I followed. I didn’t document my exact steps, but basically imaged a new Raspberry Pi OS on a spare SD card, booted from that card and updated the EEPROM so the Pi will now boot from USB if no SD is present. Next I imaged the SSD with the latest 64 bit 5.x image on a laptop, then booted from the SSD. After I was able to log into the new HA install I restored my latest snapshot. Everything worked perfectly with the exception of 2 zigbee door sensors that showed as ‘unavailable’ , but those just needed to be activated one time and they started working. I did need to buy a new SATA to USB3 adapter, as my old one would not allow it to boot. I’m using an SSD drive I had removed from a laptop in 2014 and it’s been working great! I was surprised at how easy it really was.