Miio Xiaomi IR Remote

Hello,

I tried everything but i cannot get my xiaomi remote working…

It is configured but i always get an error when i try to send a command.

Could someone have a look at my config or perhaps tell me how the format is to blast diffrent codes in dev tools ?

I tried with “=” and without…

remote:

• platform: xiaomi_miio
    name: Glotze
    host: 192.168.10.56
    token: secret
    slot: 1
    timeout: 30
    hidden: false
    commands:
    glotze_an:
    command:
    - raw:Z6VPADcCAAB6BgAAuwgAAHoRAAAqIwAAQJwAAAB3AQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA0AAAQAAAAAAAQEAAQEBAQEAAAABAAAAAAEBAQABAQEBBQJGAkYCQA=
    receiver_toggle:
    command:
    - raw: Z6VLAD4CAACEBgAAvggAAIgRAABCIwAAeJsAACx4AQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA0ABAQEBAQEAAQAAAAAAAAEAAQABAAEAAAEAAQABAAEBBQJGAkAA

glotze:
alias: Glotze
sequence:
- service: remote.send_command
entity_id: ‘remote.xiaomi_miio_192_168_10_56’
data:
command:
- ‘glotze_an’
receiver:
alias: Receiver
sequence:
- service: remote.send_command
entity_id: ‘remote.xiaomi_miio_192_168_10_56’
data:
command:
- ‘receiver_toggle’

The error i get:

Transmit of IR command failed, -Z6VPADcCAAB6BgAAuwgAAHoRAAAqIwAAQJwAAAB3AQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA0AAAQAAAAAAAQEAAQEBAQEAAAABAAAAAAEBAQABAQEBBQJGAkYCQAEBAQABAQEBBQJGAkYCQA, exception: {‘code’: -5008, ‘message’: ‘magic error’}

Thanks guys

Solved.

Reboot did not reset correctly.

The glotze.an command works…

The rest I will figure out.

i’m encountering the same error.
rebooting doesn’t seem to be changing anything.
i’ve tried with == at the end as when captured, with a single = at the end, and with none, but still get exception: {‘code’: -5008, ‘message’: ‘magic error’}

wow. for anyone who stumbled upon this thread with my question, it literally came down to the space in my code after the colon for the command type.

so the syntax must be
- raw:Z6VBLABLABLA...
not
- raw: Z6VBLABLABLA...

this applies to both base64 and pronto.
if you used the capture function and your raw output contains the = or == suffix, leaving it doesn’t seem to affect the outcome.

Well as you can see I had no space in there and the = affected the functionality in my case.

But now I encounter an other problem. Everytime i blast a Signal he disconnects all xiaomi environment…