Mikrotik device tracker - which interface is a client connected to?

I am using a few mikrotik APs in our home with a HA Mikrotik device tracker integration.
Mikrotik APs are managed with CAPsMAN and the Mikrotik device tracker integration is working flawlessly.
Besides the usual home/not home state for a specific device, I would also like to get the name of the capsman interface (or AP name) each individual monitored device is connected to.
I would be using this additional info in automations - for example turning the lights in the living/sleeping area of the house off, if I am in my office…

Has anybody done something like that?

don’t think this is covered by the integration.
try snmp

If anybody is interested in this, I got the desired data - CAP interface a specific client is connected to - from the Mikrotik tracker component using node-red, which I use for nearly all my automations.

This is the basic flow:

[{"id":"1904c3da.bd901c","type":"api-current-state","z":"d76343fe.f55e8","name":"","server":"1095198d.1bc276","version":1,"outputs":1,"halt_if":"","halt_if_type":"str","halt_if_compare":"is","override_topic":false,"entity_id":"device_tracker.my_device","state_type":"str","state_location":"payload","override_payload":"msg","entity_location":"data","override_data":"msg","blockInputOverrides":false,"x":340,"y":1200,"wires":[["ec5d5ffa.794c3"]]},{"id":"86b405b.780adf8","type":"inject","z":"d76343fe.f55e8","name":"","topic":"","payload":"","payloadType":"date","repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"x":100,"y":1200,"wires":[["1904c3da.bd901c"]]},{"id":"ec5d5ffa.794c3","type":"debug","z":"d76343fe.f55e8","name":"","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"data.attributes.interface","targetType":"msg","x":640,"y":1200,"wires":[]},{"id":"1095198d.1bc276","type":"server","z":"","name":"Home Assistant","legacy":false,"hassio":false,"rejectUnauthorizedCerts":true,"ha_boolean":"y|yes|true|on|home|open","connectionDelay":true,"cacheJson":true}]

Update #2 - When my wifi client is disconnected, it does not change state to "not_home'', any idea? It have no problem detecting connection.

Update: Nvm, I restarted everything and it seems detected now. Will check further.

Hi, how do you get the device integration tracker works with Capsman Interface? I tried that it didn’t show connected devices.