Mini graph card, how to make this data look better?

I am trying to graph two pieces of data on the same graph. One is often at 0-1, but jumps to 40-160 every few hours. The other is constantly hovering between 600-1100. The only two variables I know to mess with are y_axis: secondary and logarithmic: true, and I have all four combinations below. See card title for state.

Top left: yellow is invisible, you can’t see anything. But blue looks great.
Bottom left: Useless as both are far too noisy. I don’t care about subtle variations for blue, and I don’t need the "1"s noise for yellow.
Bottom right: Blue is a sad flatline, and yellow is a little small but otherwise not bad.
Top right: What I’m using right now, but blue is much too noisy.

What I want is yellow from top right, but blue from top left. But log is only an option for the whole card and does not work on individual entities. So it can only affect everything or nothing, as far as I can tell. Am I missing something? Is there some way I can get what I want here?

And before you suggest Apex Charts, log is an option listed on their roadmap that is not complete.

I think you need to experiment with upper and lower bounds. You like the blue in top left and blue/orange are on the same plot, so the effective bounds are min blue/orange to max blue/orange. Whereas bottom left, orange is on a different axis so blue’s effective bounds are min blue to max blue, making it too noisy as you say.

If top right is your favourite, just try lower_bound: 0. As it stands, mini-graph-card cannot do logarithmic on one y-axis and not on the other.