I know these typeof questiona have been askd seberal times, but still struggling around so i am asking forsome feedback.
Currently running HA on a RPi3b.
Thinking of upgrading to a mini pc as i‘d like to have:
- more cpu power for running ha, node-red, influxdb, grafana nd some more add-ons
- an SSD for hetting more performance and endurance (had some issues with even good SD cards)
- still stay in a fanless or very silent type
- low power usage
- currently maybe using vm based install together with PiHole or similar, replacing anotherRPi3,
- still want to stay mostly low on administrative effort
As hardware, thinking of a Zotac zBocCI329 or NUC7PJYH, preferable firstone as its fanless.
Think this would be a good alternative toupgrading to RPi4?
Please give me some feedback, i am thinking correct with SSD?
Thanks a lot in advance!