Mischa's Kingdom

Hello, guys en girls,

Home Assistant forum just said to me, that it is my first anniversary being a member.
So I want to celebrate and share with you, where I’ve got in that time. From nothing, just a very little experience with testing Linux desktop install and in the past a little website building.

Well, this is totally different, so I had to learn from scratch, with no IT background.
But hey, I’m an electrician, I can fix everything… :slight_smile:

Many of you remember some of my posts, as I can get quiet frustrated, when something breaks and I’m not the one, who did broke it :wink: Slight apologize for that, well, I always say: If I scream, it means I do care :wink:

Before showing off my current state, I really want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all developers, who gave me the possibilities to make this happen. You are hero’s!

The setup:

HA supervised with Nabu Casa subscription on dedicated machine
OMV NAS on dedicated machine running also the torrent servers and BuBBle UPNP
Mi-Light lightning system - LimitlessLED integration
Sonoff WiFi hardware with HACS SonoffLAN integration
VLC-TelNet driven TTS Announcer with chime
Z-Wave JS
Sonoff 433 MHz
7" Lenovo android tablet in the bedroom
10" Lenovo android tablet in the kitchen
7" Lenovo android tablet with LTE and GPS built in car dashboard

All of the here under showed runs on a Shuttle mini PC:

The Information page:

Here we look, what what to wear going outside and see some usual stuff as locations, gas prices, travel time’s and a in house temperature’s

OpenWheaterMap

Waze travel time
Neerslag app
Skon’s Dutch gasprice’s integration
HACS Lovelace Clock card

The calendar page:

Here we have our calendar’s combined to see, when we can be together. Both of us work in the hospitals working day/night shift’s, so we see each other much less, than usual. That’s why this is so much needed. Upcoming birthday in the family and some other timers are here.

Google calendar integration (2 accounts merged)
HACS Atomic calender revive
HACS Lovelace Google Keep card

Kitchen page:

We live a lot in the kitchen, our table and kitchen furniture are lighted with RGB light with three predefined scenes. They can be activated with Z-wave button’s. The workspace uses automatically switching white down-lights. There is a shopping list and various timers. Very fine, no mater, what device the timer is activated on, it runs everywhere :wink:
Our connected fridge also generates notification’s, when the door not closed properly.
In the kitchen there is our central speaker, attached to an mini amplifier and directly to the HA machine. That is used for the VLC-TelNet powered TTS announcer with a chime.

HACS RGB Light card
HACS Flipdown timer card
HA shopping list
HACS SmartThinQ integration

Living room page:

RGB light’s, Hi-End home theater system by Denon, NAD, Samsung TV and homemade floor-standing loudspeakers and subwoofers, and a Toon thermostat. We love music. If it’s to loud, you are to old… My second half use’s Spotify premium, I do use Qobuz with Linn Kazoo app and Bubble UPNP server, so I can enjoy HiRes streams with all the media player functionality in HA.

HACS RGB Light card
Toon thermostat official
Denon AVR and Denon HEOS
Spotify
Samsung TV

Terras page:

In house room with no window, where we have a homemade Jacuzzi. My next project. I have already started building a panel for the bath with an Z-wave control center to fully automatize the fill, heat, whirl, bubble and empty the bath. The plan is to push a button, set temperature and get an notification, when it’s ready to jump in. After the bath time, just push a button and it will empty it self. My own deadline is next summer… wish me luck.

HACS RGB Light card

Sleeping room page:

Nothing special here, usual stuff - RGB lights and a Denon midi HiFi set accompanied with a DLNA WiFi player. The special thing here is us.

HACS RGB Light card
DLNA integration

Sim Cave page:

HACS RGB Light card
Internet printing protocol integration

Office? Not really. Three screen Hi specs PC with steering wheel and HoTas. Racing, Trucking, Flying and Speedboat simulation is done here mostly. There is an Pioneer AVR to make it all sound real.
A laser printer for the usual stuff.
As the printer and the AVR do like to refuse connection after two, three days, the are equipped with a Sonoff outlet switch being reset every night and able to do that manually too.
Not connected to HA, but mention worthy: A self made Pinball machine with dual screen, main screen 32". Really entertaining…

Raaf cave page:

17 years old gamer. Just a typical kid of today. He only want’s to know, what the ping is today. :smiley:

HACS RGB Light card
Fritz!box integration
Speedtest

Shower and WC pages:

Really not special. All light goes on and off automatically. That’s it.

Energy page:

All energy and temps together.

Toon integration
Sensors

Androids page:

See, how the phones are doing. And where we are. RX8 is my car, equipped with a always online tablet.
Two wall mounted tablets in home.

HA Android companion app
Fully KiosK app

Garmin page:

We both have Garmin watches. So we can see, how we are doing. And also switch some lamps on and off on the wrist from anywhere :wink:

HACS CyberJunkie’s Garmin connect
HassIQ watch app on Garmin Express

Battery page:

All batteries in one place…

p2000 page:

As I’m a active lifesaver, I use this to monitor the situation of Fire departments, ambulance, police and Offshore emergency.

HACS p2000 sensor

Internet systems:

Modem, homemade NAS with OMV software and two torrent services are monitored here.

Fritz!Box integration
HACS OpenMediaVault
Transmission
Qbittorent

Systems:

2 Rasspberry’s. One scans the sky for aircraft’s, part of the ADSB.fi, PiAware and FR24 MLAT networks. Second is a Retro game emulator. And the Shuttle is the machine, where HA runs on.

Mosquitto MQTT server
HACS Rpi monitor card
System monitor

Home Assistant page:

Monitoring the services running in HA.

HACS auto entities card
VLC-TelNet integration

Home Assistant energy page:

Toon integration

The mediabrowser:

HA mounted NAS folders for music and movies

List of all used hardware:

All smart lights are Mi-Light (Miboxer) bulbs, panels or LED strip controllers on it’s own infrastructure with WiFi controllers, the panels and LED strips are powered by a central 24V= power unit and self made 24V whole house grid.
All dumb lights are switched by Sonoff Basic or Sonoff mini WiFi
All wall outlets are Sonoff S26TPF-DE
All wall mounted switches are Sonoff TX 3 way
Movement, Temperature and Illumination by Fibaro or NeoCam Z-wave
Scene triggering buttons Hank 4way Z-wave buttons
Door sensors are Sonoff 433MHz (will be replaced soon by Z-wave sensors because of missing on/off state)
Sonoff 433 MHz Hub
Zwave.me USB stick

Still not in use: Broadlink RM4 mini IR hub, as I still have not found the time to fiddle with it…

So, I hope, this helps someone to see the power of HA. An example made by someone, who were a totally noob a year ago…

That’s all for now, having any questions on how I did it, just fire, I will try to answer.

12 Likes

Well first of all, happy first HAnniversary to you and i can see you put a lot of work in there. Hope you enjoy your ride and your setup really looks awesome🤗

1 Like

Thank you. Well, I feel like back in school. It’s so much, I have learned last year… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also remember my first year and can feel you there🤗 never thought that this would become one of my primary interests and i totally enjoyed to read your post and wanted to validate you! So keep automating🤗

1 Like

Yeah, don’t hate, automate! :smiley:

1 Like

Q for you. Does your P2000 still function? Also what codes do you use to get Lifeliner 1, 2 and 3? Never found these in the docs.

Also couldn’t help but wonder what SimCave Piemol is. In Dutch that sounds very…well…plastisch :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

As you can see in the screenshot, it’s today’s info :wink:

- platform: p2000
    regios: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25
    name: LIFE1
    capcodes: 0120901
    scan_interval: 20
    icon: mdi:helicopter
    nolocation: True

name: LIFE2
    capcodes: 1420059

name: LIFE3
    capcodes: 0923993
1 Like

Mine hasn’t been working for months. Did total reinstall and everything but no joy.

Which HACS integration are you using? There are two…

The HACS directs to this repository → GitHub - cyberjunky/home-assistant-p2000: This component tracks P2000 emergency events in The Netherlands.

That is the correct one.

For capcodes see: Alle capcodes van Nederland

Yes I know. Last update on all my disciplines was July 15th. I will do a universal one and see what happens.

1 Like

And, I see now, I forgot to answer another question. :smiley:
Yes, it is, what you read. A fun gadget. A big one with a lamp build in.
I love to see people’s reactions, when it goes on.

It is “plastisch”, but by all means no “elastisch” :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Ghehehe. Ik wist het.

Aaaanyhooooo. I tested the new P2000 with other regios and it works for Amsterdam fi.
Region 22 however no dice. So yeah.

I tried the new one by Leeuwte and that one works with region 22 but needs cleanup on code.

1 Like

Got the Lifeliners running now?

which app for HA do you use in your garmin? the one I’ve tried never works

HassIQ

https://apps.garmin.com/nl-NL/apps/47bd4ae9-088b-4404-a299-5bb5f69e0470

And got it working with help of this topic:

1 Like

The Lifeliners work. Thats how I know region 22 is not working at the mo in the Cyberjunkie P2000.
In the Leeuwte one region 22 works no problem. Has to do with the P2000 source that one uses.

1 Like