Missing Coordinator, cannot delete

I had a coordinator die and had to swtich some around… I have 2 HA installs with 2 seperate coordinators…

I now have 2 coordinators listed on both… but i can’t delete the old one…

I’ve tried removing it from the core.device_registry but once rebooted it comes back…

This is the one i want to get rid of :

Here you can see i have 2 listed… and it’s the other one that everything is connected to :

The reason i want to get rid of it is due to errors it’s causing in the container :

2021-02-07 20:02:30 WARNING (MainThread) [zigpy.device] [0x0000] Failed to discover active endpoints
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zigpy/device.py", line 119, in _initialize
    status, _, endpoints = await self.zdo.Active_EP_req(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zigpy/util.py", line 110, in retry
    r = await func()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zigpy/device.py", line 223, in request
    result = await asyncio.wait_for(req.result, timeout)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/asyncio/tasks.py", line 501, in wait_for
    raise exceptions.TimeoutError()
asyncio.exceptions.TimeoutError

I just had a similar issue and the only way I was able to get rid of mine was to delete the integration, then delete the zigbee.db file under /config/. Full disclosure: I have no idea if there are other potential consequences to doing this.

I just ran into this, there’s a know bug on this one here; https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/46258

1 Like