Missing Text and Buttons for 'Node Group Associations' on Z-Wave Integration Config Page

I recently migrated my HA install from a supervised install, to a docker-compose based install. I completed the migration by moving the config folder (including all hidden folder) to my new instance. The process worked flawlessly and all of my devices moved over cleanly.

However on the Node management page for Zwave (“old” zwave) there are a few sections that are missing buttons and text. Mainly those related to “Node Group Associations”

Here is an screenshot - https://imgur.com/So4HjGE

The interesting thing is that the functionality of the node group associations does actually work and I am able to associate new devices as long as I find the button by hovering a bit.

Ive tried multiple machines, multiple browswers, cleared cache, used incognito mode, etc to eliminate my own browser from the equation.

when you added the dimmer, did a product name and device populate? Or was it ‘unknown’?

I am actually using your inovelli ozwave 1.4 files because I have inovelli dimmers and lights, I excluded a device yesterday (Inovelli Red Series 2 Dimmer) and reincluded it and it worked fine. The device populated and I have access to all attributes. After a little entity id work it was back and working as normal in all of my automations and such.

I did notice something this morning while working on my zwave devices - The information in HA Zwave panel is out of sync with the programming I did on the zwave devices from my prior supervised install. For example - I was working with node attributes and my HA server would have 3 for the dimming rate attrib. but the switch actuallywas programmed/using 0. I set it to 3 in the new install and it works properly after that, but somehow my HA instance isnt reading these attributes from my GoControl stick. Not sure if its related or not - Im sure its related to the move of the config files somehow but I cannot seem to fix it.

I’ve noticed the same issue for “Node Group Associations” missing the submit text. Has anyone else seen this? I’m running version 0.111.4, and cannot upgrade to 0.112 until I finish setting up a non integrated MQTT server.

I believe there is an issue open for the issue. You’d want to check github to be sure.

I tried finding the issue on Github but couldnt find it. Could you possibly link it?

It was in the frontend repo: https://github.com/home-assistant/frontend/issues/6299

Thank you!