Missing Zigbee Attributes for Lights

Hey guys,

i’m pretty new to HA and get more and more impressed, how good it is. Currently I’m working on Scenes with my Zigbee lights.

I got 4 dimmable/warm-to-cold-white LEDs from manufacturer Paulmann (type 50064), which are fully supported by zigbee2mqtt.

The problem is I dont have the control attributes for dimming and warm/cold-white controls, only On/Off. So the further problem is, I cannot use all attributes in automations, scenes and so on.

For visualisation I use Mushroom Cards. When I put these lamps into a mushroom light-card, I can control all attributes.

Does anyone of you have hint what the problem could be? On the MQTT broker, all HA-values are published correctly.

Would be awesome if someone of you has the final clue.

Thanks in advance!

Don

Think this is as expected and fully working. If you press on “EG-Wohn…” when the bulb is in on mode, it should open the light pop-up, where you can set the color etc.

You can do the same in the scene mode. It will store the attributes.

In the above shown menu, I never get the brightness/set-color-setup. Only when I put the entity into a light card in the visu.

The further question is: How can I control the color etc. in scenes and automations? I only get the On/Off-entity for usage.

Edit: In automations - actions, I also get the brightness control (only step up/down). Color-Temperature is never shown

Click on the light logo then go to the control menu in the top right hand corner.

The further question is: How can I control the color etc. in scenes and automations? I only get the On/Off-entity for usage.

You need to call the light.turn_on service to do this.

Thanks Adam,

I do automations in node-red

Now I see that i need to set the values via data field in the light.turn_on service in json-format.