Mitsubishi WF-RAC - (Smart M-Air)

Hi,

Yea that is something that has been happening at my place to.
At the moment I don’t know what’s happening because the api response is still working when i’m testing it manually.

So Mayby it has something todo with HomeAssistant… Or the way I’m executing the API requests.
I will put it on the issue list and will try to look at it in the future.

Thx for mentioning it.
When it is happinging again mayby a few lines from the log will help.

1 Like

Thx that worked now.
Got all 3 units running now and working over Alexa.
I just downloaded de disk image for vmware on the official homepage and setup a new Linux vm.
Need to change boot from bios to Efi and chose ide0 master as disk controller and not data

1 Like

This just works like a charm. You the man!

Hi @jeatheak, mostly the integration runs fine now for quite some weeks. Very happy with it still. Sometimes the indoor temperature on a hvac unit doesn’t update for hours.

At the moment the ac unit is running for about 45 minutes now, but fhe temperature hasn’t been updated for seven hours:

I can’t imagine the temperature is the same now as seven hours ago, while the ac has now been running for 45 minutes.

This is in the HA logbook:

Do you need more info to be able to debug it?

This is so awesome.
I started hacking on some code for this a while back but haven’t had any time to even look at it for over a month, and next thing I know @jeatheak has gone and basically done it all!
Will see if there’s anything I can add…

Hi!

Are there any way to set the fan speed without manually doing it on the climate entity

The service call for setting climate doesn’t seem to work.

I would like to automatically change the speed to high during the nights since everything is controlled by spot price on electricity and if the climate turns on during the day I would like to lower the speed a little if the temperature allows me :wink:

Thankyou for a very good integration.
/A

Can confirm, I just tried and this service call does nothing (my AC was set to “cool” and fan mode “1 Lowest”)

service: climate.set_fan_mode
data:
  fan_mode: Auto
target:
  device_id: 73974535444613fcaf8ee539ae178bfa

Swing Mode works fine

Update: OK interesting, looks like the service is case sensitive, and auto works, as does fan_mode: '1 Lowest'

1 Like

Hi!

Yes that actually did it , wow nice

Wierd I didn’t figure that out my self :), anyhow thanx

/a

Could it technically be possible to use this integration to override the indoor temp sensor with an external sensor? Like the custom mqtt controller?

2 Likes

After reboot the WF-Rac disapeared as a Climate/Thermostat entity.
I’ve tried to remove, re-install and still same.

“Cannot read properties of undefined” reading attributes
Enttity: climate.clima_livingroom

After re-install the Airco device is discovered and i can add it. But still it doesnt appear as a “Thermostat” entity.

Any ideas?
Rergards
Andreas

I can see that it does not appear as device or Entity after i added the integration. That strange.

Hi all,

Any chance to implement Quiet / Silent mode option, please?

I’ve noticed my unit uses the lowest number of Watts, and it’s really quiet when I select this option via remote controller.

Any suggestion how to check status of this option via Home Assistant and how to turn it off / on?

Thank you!

2 Likes

I am about to buy a Mitsubishi Wifi module productmodel AM-MHI-01.
Checking: Does this integration work with the Mitsubishi Wifi module productmodel AM-MHI-01?

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries WiFi module online controller RAC wifi interface WF-RAC

May be a little late:
The picture looks like the module I have. So I guess this is the correct one…

1 Like

Ah, yes it is, I have the same WIFI module in my units.

Hi all,

Just setting up my HA environment. And looking forward to adding this Mitsubishi AC support as well.

Does this also apply to the Heavy Duty line? So I can buy this wifi module for HA support?

Thanks!

Hello everyone,
Does this integration control the ac locally (without cloud)?

I have to decide which wifi module to use in the Mitsubishi SRK20ZSX-WF Unit.
They come with the WF-RAC Module preinstalled, but there is also the Intesis Module (IS-ACX-WIFI-1 / WiFi-ACC-1) available for it (for which there is an integration already) which uses cloud to control the device (which i would like to avoid).

Anybody here with experience with the Intesis module?

EDIT: After doing more research, it seems that using the Intesis WiFi Module ist not desirable since it requires a cloud connection and does not allow to read all available sensors.
I will go with the WF-RAC Module and hope this plugin will get the job done

Thanks

For the outside unit, the “SCM” device, does it also come with WiFi module?

Can you control it using this integration?

Can’t get it working have the : SRK20ZS-WF this one won’t connect… Have also 2 SRK20ZS without intergrated wifi but with a module : 7140199 | Totaalleverancier op het gebied van airconditioning, warmtepompen en koudetechniek

That working great…

Strange now it works after 20x add

1 Like