Mobile App Notifications

Did you update to build 52 or 53? The fixes to notifications were implemented in those builds.

Yes, I’ve updated to build 53, but as the notifications didn’t work, I’ve completely removed the app again… Seems I’m not the only one, so I’m just going to wait a little bit :slight_smile:

No, you are not the only one in the boat. I just updated mine to build 53, and got stock at “configured sensors”. Also I removed all the integration in HA, reinstalled the app twice and removed my device id in the known_device.yaml file.

How about build 52? 52 worked like a charm for me. Try setting it up with build 52 and update the app after setting up.
(Remove old integrations first ofcourse, do not forget to restart HA after removing the integration).

After the onboarding process (if it succeeds ofcourse) you will need to refresh the app once and restart HA again so that the notify.mobile_app_DEVICENAME can be created). It might take a few tries though.

Alternatively you could wait until it gets fixed :stuck_out_tongue:

At last I tried to uninstall the app again Again and deleted the integration for mobile_app.
I restarted the phone and then started installing build 46 then 49 and so on. At last ended up with 53 without any issues :slight_smile:
Finally :smiley:

That is great news!

Yes its great!
But i noticed a little message at the top of the screen for a few seconds after a restart of the app that says “your home assistant is too old (092.2) you must upgrade to at least version 0.92.2 to use the app”… strange!!?
But the apps seems to Work fine.

Heard about that bug as well, I run the dev branch of Home Assistant myself (which is 0.93.0dev).

As long as it is working eh :stuck_out_tongue:

For me this app is a lot better than the 1.5.1 version (when it works that is, but hey it is a beta so no problem)

Working now for me too :partying_face:

Thanks for the tip @jimz011!

I totally agree with you :+1::grinning:

Thanks guys for all your hard work. I just updated to build 54 and so far it is working fine for me.

1 Like

For me nor device_tracker nor notifications worked (i’m on 58 build)
Tried removing all ios and mobile_app related (both the configuration and the .storage entries) and reinstalling the app, nothing helped, no device tracker and no notification target.
Rolled back to ios app 1.5 everything works perfect.
Tried Hassapp also works ok with mobile_app
Where else can I look?

Thanks

For me the notification works but not the device tracker…