Mobile not showing up

Whether you’re using Incognito won’t impact the Z-Wave component, that’s a red herring and you should ignore it.

It sounds like a problem with your mobiles, or some security software you’re running on them. One test would be to install something like Bluestacks on a PC, don’t add any extra software, and try connecting.

@Tinkerer Tried the Bluestack methode you said, no result either. This is te same result you get with the samsung browser

That’s really, really, odd. I’ve no idea I’m afraid, other than “something’s really broken” :confused:

1 Like

i have the same issue! I noticed when running on chrome android it appears to work flawlessy on samsung browser I get the same result. On Desktop PC it works well with firefox.
Problem started when I inserted one too many generic camera components to the home screen (I implemented traffic cameras) even now I have removed them from there and still the same problem :confused:
I work around with chrome now on my android but its strange, cause it worked flawlessly without any update from any component…

2 Likes

I have the same problems with Samsung Internet on my phone. It work fine on all computers and in other browsers on the phone.

2 Likes

Home-Assistent 0.54 Came out a couple off days ago, now home-assistant workes fine again on Google Chrome. Now its just hoping for the Samsung Browser. But Chrome is great so no problems here no more

Thanks to everyone who helped me trying to figure out the problem.

Same issue in Safari on iOS. The only thing that displays is the blue toolbar. Nothing else loads. The install works fine on desktop.