Mobile not showing up

I recently had some problems with the Z-Wave component, after This was fixed my Home-Assistant does not show anymore on my phone, it tested it on an other phone to and it didn’t work either. Btw I doesn’t work on IOS and Android

Can you access it from a laptop or desktop computer on the network?

@Tinkerer Yes I can acces it on the Computer, Laptop

Odd. The mobiles are on the same WiFi network as the computers? Are you trying to connect using a hostname, or the IP?

@Tinkerer They are on the same Wifi, I tried using the IP Adress and A Domainname(hostname), after this I tried it on another network and it still didn’t work

More specifically, what isn’t working? Does your phone browser sit there trying to load the page and eventually time out? Or does the host refuse the connection, or does the page load but isn’t responsive etc. Knowing those details will help determine the cause of the problem.

1 Like

@SamB @Tinkerer here I have a screenshot of what it looks like, I tried waiting but it didn’t work.

Don’t try on a remote network, that just adds things to go wrong. Stick with using the LAN IP (and port) on the local network.

When I do that I have the same result

Open Chrome, select Incognito mode, and try there.

@Tinkerer the only things that show up are the sensor circles

Try clearing the cache or even all the data on the mobile browser.

@zarthan Having the exact same result tried it on google chrome and Samsung Internet

In that case, I am curious to know:

1. Have you tried turning your HA PC off for a few seconds and rebooted it?
  2. What were the problems with your zwave component and what changes did you make to fix them?
  3. What is in the HA log? Not sure where yours will be but I have a text file home-assistant.log and also an “Info” icon under Developer Tools in the left hand menu, both of which contain the same information
1 Like

@SamB

1 - I have done that no result.

2 - The Zwave component crashed Home-Assistant that Home-Assistant would not start, I don’t really know what happend but I took the power off the Raspberry Pi 3B and for some reason It worked after that (I took off the power a couple of times and nothing happend then).

3 - Here is my log I have a Log.yaml file maybe that wil be more readable, The Samsung TV problem is because the TV is not powered at the moment.

Log.yaml (3.6 KB)

`2017-08-24 00:50:33 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of sensor is taking over 10 seconds.
2017-08-24 00:50:33 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of notify is taking over 10 seconds.
2017-08-24 00:50:33 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of media_player is taking over 10 seconds.
2017-08-24 00:50:34 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of switch is taking over 10 seconds.
2017-08-24 00:50:45 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of tts is taking over 10 seconds.
2017-08-24 00:51:03 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.entity] Update of media_player.samsung_tv_remote is taking over 10 seconds
2017-08-24 00:51:04 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player] Updating samsungtv media_player took longer than the scheduled update interval 0:00:10
2017-08-24 00:51:15 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player] Updating samsungtv media_player took longer than the scheduled update interval 0:00:10
2017-08-24 00:51:19 WARNING (SyncWorker_9) [homeassistant.components.zwave] zwave not ready after 30 seconds, continuing anyway
2017-08-24 00:51:26 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player] Updating samsungtv media_player took longer than the scheduled update interval 0:00:10
2017-08-24 00:51:37 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player] Updating samsungtv media_player took longer than the scheduled update interval 0:00:10
2017-08-24 00:51:48 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player] Updating samsungtv media_player took longer than the scheduled update interval 0:00:10
2017-08-24 00:51:59 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player] Updating samsungtv media_player took longer than the scheduled update interval 0:00:10
2017-08-24 00:52:10 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player] Updating samsungtv media_player took longer than the scheduled update interval 0:00:10
2017-08-24 00:52:21 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player] Updating samsungtv media_player took longer than the scheduled update interval 0:00:10
2017-08-24 00:52:31 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player] Updating samsungtv media_player took longer than the scheduled update interval 0:00:10
2017-08-24 00:52:42 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player] Updating samsungtv media_player took longer than the scheduled update interval 0:00:10
2017-08-24 00:52:53 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player] Updating samsungtv media_player took longer than the scheduled update interval 0:00:10
2017-08-24 00:53:13 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.entity] Update of media_player.samsung_tv_remote is taking over 10 seconds
2017-08-24 00:53:13 ERROR (MainThread) [aiohttp.access] Error in logging
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/aiohttp/helpers.py”, line 500, in log
for key, value in fmt_info:
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/aiohttp/helpers.py”, line 483, in
return ((key, method(args)) for key, method in self._methods)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/aiohttp/helpers.py”, line 436, in _format_a
peername = args[3].get_extra_info(‘peername’)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/sslproto.py”, line 306, in get_extra_info
return self._ssl_protocol._get_extra_info(name, default)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/sslproto.py”, line 547, in _get_extra_info
return self._transport.get_extra_info(name, default)
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘get_extra_info’

It looks like zwave is still not working so it might be worth checking your zwave log. I would guess these problems are all related to the initial zwave problem, whatever that was.

Few days after the update to 0.51.2 my homeassistant stopped working in samsung internet. It works normally on the same mobile, when opened in firefox. It also works on PC.
I tried restarting RPi, also deleted all the cache on the mobile and it doesn’t help.
The situation is the same as on the screenshot of @houtknots

At the time that it stopped working, nothing was changed in the configuration of homeassistant…

@SamB @Tinkerer Just updated Home-Assistant (Hassio) tot version 0.52.0 still having the same problem with the same error log

The problem is still that you can’t see the web interface from your phone, except in Incognito mode?

@Tinkerer Yes but in Incognito Mode I only see the sensor bubbles I cannot see any switches the errorlog is also the same but the Zwave error is gone