Mobotix Integration

Hi!

Right now we can add mobotix cameras using generic integration, but some of that cameras offer more than video image.
Should be interesting get information about ring/bell buttons states in doorbell Mobotix T25M, motion sensors, ligh buttons, open door device, etc.

We can get some information of integration regarding original apps from android or ios.

Kind regards!

Agreed 100% Something that supports the T25M would be great. I believe someone developed a 3rd party driver for control4. I would love to be able to automate a way for the camera to be automatically displayed when the doorbell button is pressed. Something to that effect.

1 Like

Hi,
are there any news about how to integrated Mobotix camera on HA?
I’ve tried this configuration on configuration.yaml:

#Mobotix Camera
platform: generic
still_image_url: !secret MOB_still_url
name: Mobotix on Roof

but i’ve this error:
“Integration not found: platform
Integration not found: name
Integration not found: secret
Integration not found: still_image_url”

Thank in advance for your help.
Regards,

Alessandro

Hi Alessandro,

To include camera image from Mobotix just use:

camera:
  - platform: mjpeg
    name: camera_name
    mjpeg_url: https://username:password@camera_ip:port/cgi-bin/faststream.jpg?stream=full

You have to introduce your credentials: username, password, camera_ip and port.

Other functions like ring bell or motion detection need to be threated separated. Right now there isn’t any platform to deal with them.

Hope it helps you.

1 Like

Hello everybody,

are there any updates on Mobotix integration in HA?

1 Like

Not that I am aware of unfortunately. I would also love to have it closer integrated. i only have the camera available with an external movement sensor… Not ideal at all.

I was hoping someone could write a proper integration.

Hi everyone. I finally got automations triggered by Webhook. Following this descritption below. It was still tricky and took a while but it works.

Unfortunately, the description is in Germany but maybe a translator is sufficent: