Modbus sensor integration not working after update

Hello,

I have two versions of home assistant on two separate devices.

The one on which I have configured modes sensors and it 2023.12.0 and here is the current sensor configuration:

- name: Battery Power                                                                                                                                                    
       unique_id: battery_power                                                                                                                                               
       address: 30258                                                                                                                                                         
       count: 2                                                                                                                                                               
       precision: 3                                                                                                                                                           
       slave: 247                                                                                                                                                             
       unit_of_measurement: kW                                                                                                                                                
       scale: 0.001                                                                                                                                                           
       data_type: int32                                                                                                                                                       
       device_class: energy                                                                                                                                                   
       state_class: total_increasing

As I said, it reads and it is working perfectly on that home assistant

On the new, updated home assistant with version 2023.12.4, I cannot seem to make it work. First of all, when I let the sensor config like this, it breaks all the modbus configuration for other sensors and I get this message to all my sensors “This entity is no longer being provided by the modbus integration. If the entity is no longer in use, delete it in settings.”.

I have tried changing it like this:

- name: Battery Power
        unique_id: battery_power_solinteg
        address: 30258
        #count: 2
        precision: 3
        slave: 247
        unit_of_measurement: W
        #scale: 0.001
        data_type: float32
        device_class: energy
        state_class: measurement
        input_type: input

With it written like this, at least I see the other sensors and the sensor appears unavailable.

Did anyone encounter issues like this after an update? The configurations and identical for the modbus on both home assistants but the sensor cannot seem to work on the new one.

Thank you for any suggestions and help.