Modifying python in Apple TV integration?

Hi all -

I’m pretty new to HA but having a blast. I bought a SofaBaton and finally got everything working to run Apple TV and Marantz pre-am through HA, and it’s great (man it wasn’t easy).

The problem: I’ve been using the AppleTV remote integration, but I can’t find a way to fast forward or rewind - the Apple TV commands skip_forward and skip_backward move the timeline 10 seconds, but if I’m trying to return a long way into a movie, it’s brutal.

I did find this post that is relevant: AppleTV integration keyboard commands - #2 by klopyrev

So, here are my questions:

1. Any solutions that I’m missing to fast forward or rewind using the stock AppleTV remote integration?

2. I don’t have any idea how to modify the python for an actual integration itself as that post above describes. Can anyone point me in the right direction for how to do this?

I didn’t find any obvious docs to explain it – and using Studio Code Server in HA (I’m running HAOS on a mini PC), I can’t even seem to navigate into the source code file hierarchy, so I’m pretty lost.

Thanks everyone.

anyone able to point me in the right direction?