Moes BRT-100-TRV

Hi iam trying to set the local temperature calibration on the Moes BRT-100-TRV using zigbee2mqtt, has anyone had any issues with this i cannot get it to match my external temperature sensor or manually through the device menu on zigbee2mqtt.

Hi has anyone any ideas on getting the temperature pv to update over zigbee after a local calibration has been done.

Sorry to be late to the party… I don’t know whether you solved this a year ago or not, but I hate to leave a question hanging unanswered… :rofl: Anyway, maybe it’ll be useful to someone.

The local temperature calibration setting is what you need. It operates relative to the current differential between the temperature the unit is registering, and whatever temperature you’re reading from your room sensor.

So, let’s say the local temperature calibration is currently -1, the BRT100 says it’s 21, but your room sensor says it’s actually 18… you have to set the local temperature calibration to -1 + (18 - 21) = -4.

Or to illustrate another scenario, if the local temperature calibration is currently +2, the TRV says it’s 24 but your room sensor says 20 then you set the local temperature calibration to 2 + (20 - 24) = -2.